Goggles for First Person View from your drone. See-through your drone's onboard camera while in flight - excellent onboard pilot's view.
- 5" 800*480px HD high brightness LCD especially designed for FPV racing
- V3 Diversity Receivers Technology - Compare signal simultaneously and choose the best signal, enhance it with AP circle
- 40 Channels, including Race Band
- Compact size for every one
- Bigger hole beneath nose for more comfortable use
- Comfortable face-friend design
- Soft sponge, cooling and sweat absorbent. You can easily change the sponge with a new one.
- T-strap and 3 ways adjust, even children can wear it faster
- Power input : DC 7-23V, 2S or 3S recommended, 2200mAh for 7 hours non-stop FPV
- External battery : You can change battery and continue when one battery low, no need to wait for charge.
- R Band - which is 37Mhz apart from the next channel (e.g. 5658, 5695, 5732, 5769, 5806, 5843, 5880, 5817MHz), this minimize jamming with another FPV player in the field.
- Made of styrofoam, super light weight - 230g, close to FatShark/Skyzone type products (around 200g)
- Dimensions : (please see diagram)
- Screen size : 5 inch
- Screen resolution : 800 x 480
- Operating voltage : 7-23V DC in, 2S or 3S recommended
- Running time : ~7hrs on a 2200mAh battery
- Weight : ~230g (without antenna)
- Antenna : 5.8Gh 3dB
- Antenna connector : SMA Female
- Antenna weight : ~29 g (Patch: 13g, mushroom: 16g)
- Frequency channel : built-in 5.8GHz 40CH with RaceBand
- Receiver sensitivity : -95dBM
Frequency Table :
- Band A 5865 5845 5825 5805 5785 5765 5745 5725
- Band B 5733 5752 5771 5790 5809 5828 5847 5866
- Band E 5707 5685 5665 5645 5885 5905 5925 5945
- Band F 5740 5760 5780 5800 5820 5840 5860 5880
- Band R 5685 5695 5732 5769 5806 5843 5880 5917